Friday, April 29, 2011

Black and Threads

My first attempt to make a jacket turns out fairly, but i wont be making anymore jackets in the near future because the time spent on it is too tedious for the working me.



Instead of having this jacket entirely machine-sewn, I chose to hand-sew the collar and hem of the jacket with purple wool thread. Take it as an additional spice to the bland dish.







A closer-up.


This baby costs me an entire week on production. Though no more jackets, Im starting on the pattern for my pinafore and french dress. Dividends from the government came at the right time when I need to restock my fabric stash.


Till next time again.


P.s. I hope this blog wont be entirely just on sewing projects. Hope to share more of (my) lifestyles and beauty addicts soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment