Monday, July 4, 2011

The Little Blue Dress

Its been so long since I make a post on my sewings.

Especially this blue fabric that has been lingering in my room, near my sewing machine, waiting to be completed.

Down with alot health conditions lately, and it was being stuck at home that helped me complete this dress.

The Little Blue Dress :)




Yeah I know, this doesnt loook "little"..


I purposely make the size to almost XL, in the case I:

1) gained unnecessary weight again

2) wants to wear something big and comfy


I can easily adjust my waist with a belt. This dress is versatile enough for school and play.


Hand-sewn the collar, again, its like my trademark to incorporate some hand-sewn into my sewings already.


I will post a picture of me wearing this blue dress for school soon :)



P.S. I feel like crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment