Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Event and Additions

Note: This event has nothing to do with sewing, just a event that I was invited to by Cozycot.

Last Saturday I was invited to a Blogger's Spa Event by Cozycot, venue was Spa-Lon@Tiong Bahru Plaza.

To be honest I attended it out of curiosity and of the free spa services as stated in the invite. Of course no free lunch, there wasnt any free spa services because the time simply wasnt enough :)

Like overwhelming attendance (more people turn up than usual), time spent on performing demo and explaining the ATP38 device and etc.

Good point to note there was light refreshments of little bites and desserts XD

I wont explain much on the event as I wasnt a very good writer on beauty devices, but I made 2 new friends at the event. Read Sandra's @ http://somethingborrowedornew.blogspot.com/

I manage to last through the end of the event, because I feel that it is extremely rude to the hosts to leave before the event officially ends. Even though I didnt get to enjoy any spa treats, but I got some goodie bag, consists of a Talika mask, Talika manicure drip and a reusable eye patch.



Bought 3 dumplings before leaving for home at TBP for my parents, Happy Dumplings Day soon!


***


Went to collect my cottons at Chinatown shops (I know, again!) during lunch time with Megan-ma while she introduce me to this really cool shop selling toiletries, cosmetics and skincare is really stealing prices.


Example, Watsons is selling Sunsilk Shampoo @ $7.90, Gatsby Moving Rubber Was @ $9+, Maybelline Mineral BB Cream @ $13.50 and Rexona Deodorant @ $5.80. I bought them for at least $2-4 lesser.


The shop is at People's Park 2nd storey, easy to identify cause it is always flooding with people picking their deals.


My cottons:



New additions to my stash, welcome!


Im really addicted to fabric shopping, its like poison.


No comments:

Post a Comment